Employee engagement measures an employee’s willingness to go above and beyond what would typically be expected in his or her job.
From both the academic and consulting firms’ research over the past 10+ years, increasing engagement benefits an organization in a multitude of ways:
- There is a causal link between engagement and organizational results.
- There is no better way to comprehensively listen to employees and convey that you want to listen than to regularly solicit their input.
- The data you receive will provide managers with specific, valuable information about how to better manage their business.
- Thus, the engagement process is one of the most powerful tools you have to build a highly effective organization, i.e. employee and customer satisfaction.
We work with your senior team in valudating and administering an employee engagement survey. Once the survey results are tabulated and shared with all employees, we provide action steps for the senior team to implement for increasing a positive experience for employees.
The survey contains approximately 33 statements (customized) composed of three employee areas: personal experience at work; experience with their manager; and experience with the organization’s policies and senior team.
THE EMPLOYEE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
Your feedback is important for creating an exciting high performing work culture. Your answers are confidential. Your feedback is aggregated to give total scores not individual scores. You will receive the results of the survey and the results will be presented in an agency-wide meeting.
- I have the resources I need to do my job well
- I am treated with dignity and respect
- I am passionate about my work
- I know what is expected of me to be an outstanding performer
- I receive recognition and praise from my manager when I do quality work